Nightwish - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Nightwish > Topics

Subject: Favorite song/video?
Replies: 9 Views: 1691

my_fall 4.11.07 - 09:09am
Well which 1s ? tea.GIF *

my_fall 4.11.07 - 09:12am
For me anything off ONCE or Oceanborn.. Video: Nemo, Amaranth, Wish I had An Angel, Bless The Child, Sleeping Sun etc music.GIF *

wildhart 14.12.07 - 11:47pm
I love ghost love score, my fave would prob be that or romanticide

mys0rr0w 25.12.07 - 03:46pm
well I cnt just chose One song.. i like Once, Over the Hills n Far Away n Many More!! ow n as much as I luFF Tarja. Anette da new singer rulezz as well :D 3 S2 *

mindwar 25.07.08 - 03:52am
Im a big fan of Nightwish in the original line up. I dont have just 1 fav video or song, so for fav video i choose From Wishes To Eternity, whats in my opinion the best concert that Nightwish released on DVD. My fav songs are Astral Romance, Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean, Sacrament of Wilderness, Swanheart, The Riddler, The Pharaoh Sails To Orion, She's My Sin, Come Cover Me, Deep Silent Complete, Dead Boys Poem, Bless The Child, Everdream, Feel For You, Beauty of the Beast, Creek Mary's Blood, The Siren, Ghost Love Score, A Return To The Sea. *

larra666 29.09.08 - 07:55pm
Wow did you miss any songs.. :D I think Come cover me will always be my favorite... *

nuqi 6.12.08 - 11:12am
Phantom Of The Opera and The Poet and The Pendulum and Sahara r ok.Its really hard to choose just one song or video.lol *

girl258 1.12.10 - 02:49am
ny*phomaniac fantasia, she is my sin, come cover me, sahara, whoever brings the night, nemo and cadence of her last breath *

shybill 10.09.12 - 12:23am
Bye bye beautuful...Awesome song... *

warded 1.04.19 - 07:12pm
Ghost Love Score *

* Nightwish Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Nightwish

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits